- Machining supplies must finish the inspection report, C of C and material/processing certification for the parts they submit to PLC.
- Documented first article inspection report shall be submitted to Quality prior to the beginning of production. The supplier assumes all financial responsibility for replacement, rework, and material when production of parts is begun without first article inspection approval from quality. AS9102 F/A form when stipulated on the Purchase Order.
- Any delay in shipment for any reason has to be conveyed to PLC quality as soon as the delay is known by the supplier.
- Any change to the Purchase Order requirements by the supplier must be approved by the PLC in writing. Notify PLC of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain PLC approval.
- All information on the PO must be held in confidence by the supplier and no third party request for information will be authorized unless instructed in writing by PLC When ITAR and/ or government rated data is noted on the PO, US government restrictions must be followed. If any question concerning ITAR or government rating arises, notify the company buyer. All concerns must be resolved prior to the acceptance of the order. All documents to be retained for 10+-years min. unless extended retention is required by PLC or its. Customers.
- In addition to PLC right of access, the supplier agrees to right of access of PLC customer, or regulatory agencies of all facility at any
level of the sully chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records in the performance of this Purchase Order.
- Manufactures or machining supplies must have a quality system in compliance to AS9003, AS9100, or ISO9001: PLC may make conditional exceptions based on supplier’s survey information or applicable customer requirements.
- Suppliers are required to notify quality prior to transferring any work to a new facility. PLC will determine (prior to the transfer) if the supplier may perform the transfer of work.
- Supplier must notify PLC within 24hrs of any nonconforming product including Counterfeit parts, provision for the mitigation of the use of counterfeit needs to conducted and training/ evidence needs to be available the requirements of our customer. This includes product altered or produced to imitate or resemble a product without authority or right to do so, without authority or right to do so, with the intent to mislead or defraud by passing the imitation as original or genuine.
- Arrangements for PLC approval of the supplier’s disposition of nonconforming material.
- Suppliers of PLC are to maintain all records for a period of 10 years, any disposition of records must be authorized by PLC personal (G.M OR V.P) after the retention period all dispositions of retained records need to be approved or returned to PLC. All requirements for the supplier shall be flowed down to their sub-tier supplies to applicable requirements in PLC purchasing documents, including key characteristics and applicable F.O.D control processes where required.
- Requirements for the supplier to comply with executive order E13224. Supplier shall not engage in any transaction of any type with person or businesses or organization who commit, threaten to commit or support terrorism.
General Terms and Conditions combined for Processing suppliers
- Processing suppliers must furnish processing certification to PLC purchase order requirements, and shall no process any parts for which they are not certificated or approved. Acceptable quality system requirement are AC7004, ISO9001, PLC may make conditional exceptions based on supplier survey information or applicable customer requirements. Supplier must have the ability to ensure the adequacy of the special process provided and provide PLC the required documentation per purchase order requirements. QA3,QA4, QA5,QA6, QA8,QA9,QA10,QA11,QA12
- Foreign Object Damage will not be allowed at anytime, Foreign Object Damage (F.O.D Prevention): All suppliers of PLC are to maintain a F.O.D Prevention program in accordance to Aerospace standard, provide adequate training and documentation for compliance of all employees and personnel responsible for finished products. F.O.D requirements are to be flowed down to all suppliers, sub-contractors at every tier of production.
General Terms and Conditions combined for Material suppliers
- Material suppliers must furnish material certifications to PLC purchase order requirements, and shall not supply material for which they are not certificated or approved. When noted on our purchase orders, raw material supplied must be USA domestic material. Acceptable quality system customer requirements. The supplier must have the ability to ensure the adequacy of the product provided and provide PLC the required documentation per purchase order requirements.
General Terms and Conditions combined for Machining and Manufacturing suppliers
- For Machining and Manufacturing suppliers QA1 – QA12 applicable. The supplier must have the ability to ensure the adequacy of the product to PLC and provide the required documentation per purchase order requirements.
General Terms and Conditions combined for Calibration and testing suppliers
- Calibration and Testing suppliers must furnish calibration/ test reports to PLC requirements, and be traceable to the specific equipment or item for which they are calibrating or testing. Traceability to NIST and/ or other national/ international standards must be supplied. ISO9001, ISO 17025, Nadcap, ANSI Z540, and/ or Navlap accreditation will be quality system requirements; records to ensure persons performing visual acceptance have annual eye examinations. Personnel involved in Inspection activities: i.e. calibration, non-weld, in-process, layout, dimensional must provide PLC with annual eye exam on all calibration technician applicable. PLC may make conditional exceptions based on supplier survey information or applicable customer requirements. QA 3, QA 4, QA 5, QA 6, QA 8, QA 9, QA 10, QA 11, QA 12